Have an account?

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Summer's Desire - Episode 3 (Preview # 1)

Credits to gar0922

Direct Link

The battle between the guys have begun..
Oh and, Yao Shu Er is such a jealous b*tch!

Translation - click read more.

My apologies for the lousy translation, my mandarin is pretty bad.. - consider it a rough translation :)
Edit: Thanks to Viikii, I changed the translation a bit - I think it's a bit more precise now.

Man: Young Master, the most popular celebrity has finally agreed to do our commercial.
Ou Chen: Really..?
Yao Shu Er: Yin Xia Mo, you and Wei An are the same, I should killed you now!
Man: Young Master, when you were in High School, you publicly announced that Yin Xia Mo was your girlfriend, so your relationship back then was obvious to everyone at Sheng Hui.
Ou Chen: Why did you lie to me?!
Ou Chen: Yin Xia Mo, you're mine!
Luo Xi: I should be the one saying those words, even if you were together in the past, she's mine now!
Ou Chen: You (referring to them both) will pay for this...

Note: Am I the only one who doesn't understand Luo Xi & Xia Ma's expression in the end..? It looks like Luo Xi is forcing Xia Mo to look at him or something? It definitely doesn't look good..

2 comments:

Meh said...

In the translation, it should be High School.
高中 is high school in chinese, although not literally in english.

Mack91 said...

Thanks Meh! :)

When it comes to school levels in all countries but my own and the US, I'm lost. Thanks for the help :)