Have an account?

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Summer's Desire - Episode 3 (Preview # 2)

A new preview! :)
I seriously hope they will officially release this drama with subs later - I can't wait to buy it and watch it all from the beginning - to the end. :D Why isn't today Sunday..?

Preview courtesy of GTV28

Direct Link

Translation:

Xia Mo: I want happiness too.. I want to be loved and love without holding back. But Luo Xi, I'm scared...
Xia Mo: When the person you trust leaves, you'll be left on the floor.
Luo Xi: There's no one who understands your sentiments more than I do.
Luo Xi: Having left for these few years, there hasn't been a day that went by without me thinking about you.
Luo Xi: Let us try one time.. / Let's give this a chance..
Man: Young Master, the most famous celebrity has finally agreed to do our commercial..
Ou Chen: There's something wrong.. There must be something wrong..
Man: Young Master, when you were in High School you publicly announced that Yin Xia Mo was your girlfriend, so everyone at Sheng Hui knew that you were going out back then..
Ou Chen: Why did you lie to me?
Ou Chen: Yin Xia Mo, you're mine!
Luo Xi: I should be the one to say those words, even if you were going out in the past, she's mine now!
Ou Chen: You guys are going to pay for this..

Oh no! All the happy scenes that I've seen in all the previews have almost all been used now.. Does that mean tragedy will strike between Luo Xi and Xia Mo soon..?
What do you think..?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for updates for summer desire! I LOVE SUMMER DESIRE < 33

Mack91 said...

You're welcome :)
I love it too!

Meh said...

i have this horrible feeling that you're right about Luo Xi and Xia Mo... :[
I hope there are some happy scenes that they haven't shown us... Dx

Mack91 said...

Yeah, I definitely hope so too, otherwise it will be too depressing for us Luo Xi / Xia Mo shippers...