Have an account?

Sunday, June 13, 2010

P.S. Man - Episode 17 (Preview # 1)

Credits to gar8513

Direct Link

Translation

Thanks to Ocean168

Xia He Jie: I have a plan in place. We can go to all the Kindergartens within these two days.

Kindergarten Principal: You still dare to be here. You cheated me…isn’t it enough?

Ma Xiao Qian: Xia He Jie, please don’t be like this. Your clothes got wet already.

Da Mou: What wrong with Amanda, Boss? Amanda’s outer and inner attributes are top notch with the exception that she has a child.

Xia He Jie: Amanda is a good woman. She deserves a good guy to take care of her.

Mother: You go and look up for her?

Xiao Tuo Luo’s father: I went to look up for my son.

Ma Xiao Qian: Xia He Jie, there is something which I would like to tell you.

Braces Girl: I am actually Ma Xiao Qian.

Da Mou: She even knows that she and you are Primary School classmates. Why doesn’t she disclose earlier.

Xia He Jie: Maybe because I always bully her when she was young. And she uses this method to revenge me.

0 comments: