Have an account?

Sunday, June 06, 2010

TW Drama - Picture SPAM

I've just watched both PSM and SD (Summer's Desire) and I found myself taking screenshots at my favourite moments :D
So, I'm gonna plug out my usual self and turn myself into a giggling little fan for 5 seconds, if you care to join me then click read more - but don't say I didn't warn you ;)


From PSM:

- A very determined man..


- The second time he's carrying her..


"I won't blame you if I die.." - Meng Cheng En. I couldn't help but laugh :)


An exhausted but hot guy who just donated 1000 CC blood to a woman he's in love with.. :)


YES! - Finally some action between those two. :) I've been waiting 15 episodes for this XD

From Summer's Desire

- A hot guy thinking..


A very hot guy smiling and looking like a love-struck boy.. <3



"I'll give you a cookie" XD


Being in love makes people smile :)


"I haven't had my daily dose of you yet.." A hug..


"10 seconds more.... 5 seconds more".. :)


A rare smile from Xia Mo. She should really show it more often..


If only the drama could end like this... :)

Alright, I'm back to my usual self again, should be heading to bed because I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. I've already allowed myself one day off to post, embed and watch these dramas and previews, time to bury my head in books again tomorrow. Arrivederci / Au Revoir! / Goodbye ! / 再见 !

PS: Feel free to add your own moments by commenting below ;)

0 comments: