Have an account?

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Watch Summer's Desire live!

I just came across this!
I've really been living in a world with books only.

Watch episode 4 live here!
You might have to sign in / make an account and wait.
It took a few minutes for me.

EDIT: Summer's Desire was broadcasted online - LIVE earlier :)
Peter Ho was interacting with fans on Facebook, most of the time it was Chinese, but hey.. What can you expect? The show is in Chinese. Anyways, they also held a live show afterwards where they posed a few questions - then telling viewers to call in and answer the questions. I don't know if it was restricted to Taiwanese people only, but the questions were really easy!

Even Huang Xiao Ming was "present" - they called him XD
Although I don't know where Barbie Xu (Da S) was..

Anyways, I believe they will repeat this next week - so I'm keeping this post up if you should wanna watch it live next Sunday.

0 comments: