Have an account?

Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer's Desire - Random Preview (+news)

Thanks to inothenshi - for the heads up! :)
S/he also kindly asked for a translation - I've done my best, but when it comes to news - it seems like their words are more complicated and sadly, I only understand conversational mandarin.

Preview credits to FTVCP

Direct Link

Translation:

Newslady is basically talking about - paparazzi's secretly take photos of celebrities, sometimes it reveals things about people and it's sort of the bad side of the entertainment industry.

Ling Hao: How come you're here?
Xia Mo: Didn't you text me that you had a few things you needed my help with?
Ling Hao: No I didn't.

Man /news narrator is talking about paparazzi following celebrities and secretly taking pictures of them.

Xia Mo: I didn't do that!

Fan: So you're saying Ni Ni is lying?! (According to the novel, An Hui Ni is called "Ni Ni" by her fans).

Xia Mo: Yes, she's lying.

Fan: You even dare to say such things, I'm gonna hit you (till you die)!

Reporter: An innocent collaboration - how come it led to Ling Hao and An Hui Ni breaking up?

Xia Mo: I don't know why An Hui Ni would say such things, but if you want to know, I can ask her.

Reporter: So you're saying, you didn't seduce Ling Hao?

Xia Mo: No.

Reporter: These pictures, is it you (who's on them)?

Man / news narrator is talking about some real life celebrities - where their personal life was revealed due to photos that were secretly taken.

An Hui Ni: Yin Xia Mo, you say that I'm lying, well what proof do you have that proves you're innocent?
If you have the abilities - then say it, say it!

Luo Xi: I'm her proof.

Man / news narrator: Some celebrities use the media to get attention, and some are famous because of the media.

Luo Xi: Yin Xia Mo is my girlfriend.

My comments: Yiipii! :) Hopefully more Luo Xi & Xia Mo scenes!

0 comments: