Have an account?

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer's Desire / Peter Ho - News

A newsclip featuring He Run Dong / Peter Ho.

Credits to ftvn1006


Direct Link

Summary:

Peter Ho is so happy about progress of Summer's Desire that he can't sleep xD (Peter Ho is also the producer of the drama).
SD's ratings have increased by every episode that aired - also the number of people watching it through ppstream has increased.
Also, Barbie released a picture of Peter Ho where he's almost naked as a birthday present for her sister Dee Xu :)

PPstream is usually people watching from abroad. - So SD is definitely getting increasingly popular, I hope they continue to increase their ratings!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it just me or Peter Ho is wearing BENCH BODY from the Philippines..is he an endorser of that brand already?..

Mack91 said...

Haha, good question. That I don't know :)

Anonymous said...

anyone knows if peter ho has a twitter account?

Mack91 said...

Don't know about Twitter, but he does have a Facebook account: http://www.facebook.com/peter.fans :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, he is an endorser of BENCH BODY. source: http://www.chinese-tools.com/china/sexy/2008-12-04-peter-ho-patina-lin-bench.html

Mack91 said...

^Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Peter did a great job in this drama. I think he captured all the ladies hearts including mine :D aww..peter! I love you!

Mack91 said...

:) Yes, I agree.. Peter did do an awesome job!

Unknown said...

Peter ho....wow I think he has made my heart melted when at first I watched SD.... he's totally HOT in that drama. he's changed...

Anonymous said...

anyone knows the email address for peter ho? ;)

Mack91 said...

No, I don't think Peter would like it being published either. I mean I'm sure he wants privacy too :)